What is Furlenco?
Furlenco is India’s first subscription based furniture company. In an era of mobility, we find that a lot of people want the freedom to choose what they want their homes to look like without tying themselves down by buying furniture. Our business caters to the massive market of urban India.
What’s more, we have come through the COVID-19 pandemic situation unscathed! And we are growing. We are looking for exciting minds to join our tech team to drive further growth.
What about you?
Do you have your own apps on the App Store or cool projects on GitHub? Do you pride yourself on logical thinking and love solving problems? Are you looking for that kickass job at one of India’s fastest growing e-commerce start ups?
At Furlenco, we believe in freedom. Not just of speech and expression, but code. We have a robust and constantly evolving tech stack which you can take a dive into and impact the experience of thousands of our daily users. And we build at scale. An array of consumer and platform products created by some of the smartest minds in the industry.
You get an opportunity to work at a fast paced startup environment and change the way people look at renting as a way of life. Work on hitherto unexplored technologies such as Augmented and Virtual Reality.
- Great eye for Design, UI and UX.
- You are a massive Apple fangirl (or boy)
- Watch Apple events over a mug (or pitcher) of beer.
- Reducing a few KBs of your iOS app lets you sleep peacefully at night.
- You are an ace at app development with Swift.
- Brownie points if you are familiar with multiple technologies (React Native, Android/Kotlin).
You should apply if you have:
1. 2 to 4 years of experience in product development, architecture and design.
2. You have proven experience with storage, threading and ability to tune apps for performance.
3. You have strong knowledge of Object oriented programming and Swift UI/Auto layout components, including familiarity with RESTful APIs.
4. You have in the past worked on consumer mobile products with an e-commerce organization.
5. You have your own apps on the App store and/or cool projects on GitHub - that’s a great first line to share when you respond to us.
7. Good knowledge in pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
8. Should be familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC.
9. The ability to function in a team and work towards a common goal. Ability to grow and help others grow.
What you get:
1. An environment to rapidly experiment with newer technologies like wearables, VR & augmented reality app development.
2. An opportunity to work in a fast paced, startup environment.
3. You get to be part of a versatile team, an opportunity to display leadership qualities and a platform to tackle new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
4. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.