Job Description: Software Development Engineer in Test
Furlenco believes in the mission of adding comfort to our customer’s life by renting out premium furniture in a very seamless way. Furlenco is looking for someone who is inherently curious, has attention to detail, is focused on quality and always settles for the best.
This role will allow you to take ownership of quality for assigned areas and lead efforts for the overall quality in collaboration/negotiation with various teams to improve product quality coverage and effectiveness. An ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills to be able to work closely with software developers and product to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application
platforms such as Mobile apps, Web and building test scenarios.
2. You’ll be responsible for understanding software internals, debug code, automate repetitive
tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our quality process.
3. Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and
4. Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
5. Managing the final quality on production release.
1. B.E / B.tech degree in computer science or a similar quantitative field.
2. 2 - 5 years overall SDET experience.
3. Excellent knowledge of Java.
4. Hands on experience in Selenium/Appium and web services automation using Rest assured.
5. Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
6. Experienced in installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on CI/CD.
7. Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders.
8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
9. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.